Students from all over the world are welcome to study one semester or full year at our University as part of the programme in their home institutions. We are especially pleased to invite the students of Universities with which we cooperate under ERASMUS+ scheme. However, even if your home University has not signed an ERASMUS+ agreement with us, yet you wish to do a period of studies at TUL, and your University accepts your choice, we are looking forward to hearing from you! In case of any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application for the academic year 2018/19 is open now!
How to apply
Applications should be sent to the IFE office no later than on 30 June for the winter semester and 30 November for the spring semester. You should receive the confirmation by 15 August for the winter semester and by the mid-January for the spring semester. Before that you need to complete our on-line application form. In order to do so, you need to:
- Register in the registration section.
- After registration you will receive a password at your email address.
- Then you have to log in
- After logging in you have to complete English Placement Test and choose subjects from the lists ( you can choose from different study fields) for your Learning Agreement. For all the subjects the minimum number of ECTS credits is 20, maximum 40 per one semester.
- Print your Learning Agreement and Application Form.
- Send us the following documents by regular mail or a scan via e-mail: (check contact page for address information)
- Application Form (Printed and signed by your supervisor)
- Learning Agreement (Printed and signed by your supervisor)
- Transcript of records (issued by your university)
- 1 passport-size photo (good quality in .jpg format or original one)
- copy of your passport or ID
- copy of EU health card
- copy of civil liability insurance
1. We will not accept applications after deadlines: 30 June for the winter semester and 30 November for the spring semester!
2. Deadlines for EPS applications are: 15 July for the winter semester and 30 November for the spring semester.
CALENDAR FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
01.10.2018 – 24.02.2019
Classes 01.10.2018 – 27.01.2019
Christmas Break 22.12.2018 – 02.01.2019
I Examination Period
28.01.2019 – 10.02.2019
11.02.2019 – 17.02.2019
II Examination Period
18.02.2019 – 24.02.2019
- 2 November 2018 – no classes
04.03.2019 - 09.07.2019
Classes 04.03.2019 – 26.06.2019
Easter break 19.04.2019 – 23.04.2019
I Examination Period
27.06.2019 – 09.07.2019
10.07.2019 – 08.09.2019
II EXAMINATION PERIOD
09.09.2019 – 18.09.2019
- 2 May 2019 – no classes
- 21 June 2019 – no classes
- 17 April 2019 - classes realized according to the Friday’s schedule
- 29 April 2019 - classes realized according to the Thursday’s schedule
- 18 June 2019 - classes realized according to the Friday’s schedule
- 19 September 2019 – 30 September 2019 – no classes