Students from all over Europe are welcome to study one semester or full year at our Faculty as part of the programme in their home institutions. We are especially pleased to invite the students of Universities with which we cooperate under ERASMUS+ scheme. However, even if your home University has not signed an ERASMUS+ agreement with us, yet you wish to do a period of studies at IFE, and your University accepts your choice, we are looking forward to hearing from you! In case of any questions contact us at email@example.com
Application for the academic year 2017/18 is open now!
How to apply
Applications should be sent to the IFE office no later than on 30 June for the winter semester and 30 November for the spring semester. You should receive the confirmation by 15 August for the winter semester and by the mid-January for the spring semester. Before that you need to complete our on-line application form. In order to do so, you need to:
- Register in the registration section.
- After registration you will receive a password at your email address.
- Then you have to log in
- After logging in you have to complete English Placement Test and choose subjects from the lists ( you can choose from different study fields) for your Learning Agreement. For all the subjects the minimum number of ECTS credits is 20, maximum 40 per one semester.
- Print your Learning Agreement and Application Form.
- Send us the following documents by regular mail or a scan via e-mail: (check contact page for address information)
- Application Form (Printed and signed by your supervisor)
- Learning Agreement (Printed and signed by your supervisor)
- Transcript of records (issued by your university)
- 1 passport-size photo (good quality in .jpg format or original one)
- copy of your passport or ID
- copy of EU health card
- copy of civil liability insurance
1. We will not accept applications after deadlines: 30 June for the winter semester and 30 November for the spring semester!
2. Deadlines for EPS applications are: 15 July for the winter semester and 30 November for the spring semester.
28.09.2017 – 18.02.2018
Classes 28.09.2017 – 23.01.2018
Christmas Break 22.12.2017 – 02.01.2018
I Examination Period
24.01.2018 – 04.02.2018
05.02.2018 – 11.02.2018
II Examination Period
12.02.2018 – 18.02.2018
- 2 November 2017 – classes realized according to the Wednesday’s schedule
26.02.2018 - 08.07.2018
Classes 26.02.2018 – 24.06.2018
Easter break 30.03.2018 – 03.04.2018
I Examination Period
25.06.2018 – 08.07.2018
09.07.2018 – 05.09.2018
II EXAMINATION PERIOD
06.09.2018 – 16.09.2018
-30 April 2018 – no classes
-2 May 2018 – no classes
-4 May 2018 – no classes
-30 May 2018 - classes realized according to the Thursday’s schedule
-1 June 2018 – no classes
-17 September 2018 – 26 September 2018 – no classes