APPLICATION FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023
Students from all over the world are welcome to study one semester or full year at our University as part of the programme in their home institutions. We are especially pleased to invite the students of Universities with which we cooperate under inter-institutional agreements. However, even if your home University has not signed an agreement with us, yet you wish to do a period of studies at TUL, and your University accepts your choice, we are looking forward to hearing from you! In case of any questions contact us at email@example.com
How to apply
Applications should be sent to the SAO no later than on 30 July for the winter semester and 30 November for the spring semester. You should receive the confirmation by August for the winter semester and by the mid-January for the spring semester. Before that you need to complete our on-line application form. In order to do so, you need to:
- Register in the registration section.
- After registration you will receive a password at your email address.
- Then you have to log in
- After logging in you have to complete English Placement Test and choose subjects from the lists (you can choose from different study fields) for your Learning Agreement. For all the subjects the minimum number of ECTS credits is 20, maximum 40 per one semester.
- Print your Learning Agreement and Application Form.
- Upload on the website or send us a scan of the following documents via e-mail: (check contact page for address information)
- Application Form issued from mobility platform (Printed and signed by your supervisor)
- Learning Agreement issued from mobility platform (Printed and signed by your supervisor)
- Transcript of records (issued by your university)
- 1 passport-size photo (good quality in .jpg format)
- copy of your passport or ID
- copy of EU health card/ copy of the health insurance
- copy of civil liability insurance
- Learning Agreement from your University (remember it has to be 100% identical with mobility version)
ALL those documents are mandatory! ONLY the copy of Health Insurance and the copy of Civil Liability Insurance can be brought to us upon your arrival at the Lodz University of Technology. It is possible to buy the Civil Liability Insurance at the TUL, if you are interested, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We will not accept applications after deadlines: 30 July for the winter semester and 30 November for the spring semester!
2. Deadlines for EPS applications are: 30 July for the winter semester and 30 November for the spring semester.
3. You can find the new COVID regulations with the rules for the organisation of classes for all forms and levels of education at Lodz University of Technology in the winter semester of the academic year 2021/2022 here: https://koronawirus.p.lodz.pl/en/regulations-announcements/announcement-no-42021-rector-lodz-university-technology-22-june-2021
CALENDAR FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023